Wednesday, January 5, 2011

An assistant and a touch of bliss


Printing, for those of you who don't know, is lovingly referred to as a devil's art - (think hellbox, devil's tail, etc.)

This week I finished up working on my friend's save-the-date cards and I left the room - for a second - yes I was dumb enough to do it - but I left. And this is what I came back to.

So Sophia is my little Printer's devil.

I think I am going to turn them into post-cards and mail them out.


I have been trying to get this picture of Henry for awhile. He love-love-loves the afternoon sun. I keep the door slightly ajar when it is not bitter cold out, and he uses his chubby little baby fingers to pull it open and stare out into the street. Or maybe he is just catching his reflection.

I'm glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment